We have a substantial quantity of these classic communist-era fluorescent lights, manufactured in East Germany from the 1950's right up to 1988. Beautifully manufactured in glass and cast-aluminium they are explosion, dust, gas and water proof. They were used in petro-chemical plants, mines and power stations predominantly in East Germany, though some were exported to other communist block countries. Few survive to this day and so we are fortunate to have been able to amass a stock pile of them over the last few years.
Each light has been dismantled, polished, re-assembled and completely re-wired with new fluorescent electrics.
When mounted on wall or ceiling they appear to 'float'.
By default each light comes supplied fitted with 2 standard T8 36w 'warm white' tubes.
We can wire to take LED tubes by request.
They can also be supplied with gel sleeves in a range of colours.