A 1930-1940’s machinists articulated wall light, removed from a workshop in the North of England. Polished and beeswaxed steel with a green-enamelled shade. Re-wired into a connector block in the mounting block. Can be hardwired straight into the wall or alternatively can be supplied with 3m braided flex with a plug, exiting the base of the mounting block.
3-arm workshop wall light
Sorry, this product has been sold out.