A small run of nicely proportioned cast-iron industrial pendant lights with glass domes, salvaged from a workshop in Manchester. Manufactured by 'Simplex', 1930's/40's. Fully restored with burnished metalwork and new mounted bulbholders.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request