A large haul of 1940's cast-iron and grey enamelled pendants with heavy glass domes, made by GEC. Salvaged from an MOD facility in Stirling, Scotland. This is a rare British industrial light, particularly in this kind of quantity. Some characterful wear and patination to the enamel.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request