Vintage reclaimed communist-era strip lights, retro fitted to dimmable LED.
Designed 1950, produced 1960/1970s by VEB Leuchtenbau Wittenberg/Paul Mrosek KG Wittenberg.
Beautifully manufactured in glass and cast-aluminium they are explosion, dust, gas and water proof. They were used in petro-chemical plants, mines and power stations predominantly in East Germany, though some were exported to other communist block countries.
Completely re-wired with new bespoke LED components. The interior frames have been powdercoated in grey.
Fitted with 2 no. fully dimmable (1-10v) LED T8 tubes. Available in 2 colour temperatures - 3000k (White) or 2200k (Extra Warm White).
Can also be supplied as pendants mounted on steel ‘Y’ profile wires, please see image.
- Supplied fully assembled and tested to BS EN 60598