A run of unusual green-enamelled British industrial pendant lights, manufactured by Maxlume in the 1940s.
Unusual circular ventilation holes around the neck.
Salvaged from a factory in the Midlands.
These lights have quite a bit of charactergul chipping and patination.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request