Another batch of rare 1930’s/40’s fluorescent pendant lights by Revo of Tipton. In the original green and white enamel which is in excellent condition. Makers mark embossed in the enamel.
Completely re-wired and supplied with a new 58w T8 fluorescent tube. Coloured gels can be supplied in a range of colours by request.
Each light is supplied complete with:
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request
- Supplied fully assembled and tested to BS EN 60598 under accreditation by the Lighting Industry Association