Rare German railway station uplighters, 1930s/40s. These examples were never used and found in the original factory wrapping. Retained in the original black paintwork and converted to take standard new bulbs.
Can be mounted flush to the ceiling as originally intended or hung as pendants as supplied.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request