English Fluorescent Pendants

Ref: 1292
Sorry, this product has been sold out.

Description

Early 1960’s fluoresecent pendant lights, manufactured by AEI Lamp & Lighting Ltd, Hereford (part of GEC).
Cast-aluminium casing with a protective tubular glass enclosure.
The original grey paintwork is in excellent condition.

Completely re-wired and supplied with a new 58w T8 fluorescent tube.

1-10v dimmable.

Suspended from 2 no. adjustable steel suspension cables.

Each light is supplied complete with:

  • 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
  • Extra chain/cable/flex available on request
  • Supplied fully assembled and tested to BS EN 60598 under accreditation by the Lighting Industry Association
Stock Level
0
Dimensions
L: 190cm
Diameter
22cm
Weight
16kg