We have a small number of these early English fluorescent pendant lights, removed from a workshop in Manchester. Manufactured by Revo, 1930's/40's, still in the original 'Revo Green' that we have hand beeswaxed to stabilise and bring out the patina. Fully restored and fitted with all new electrics and a standard T8 58w fluorescent tube.
The hood rotates to direct the light and there is a protective glass tube encasing the fluorescent bulb.
Each light is supplied complete with:
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request
- Supplied fully assembled and tested to BS EN 60598 under accreditation by the Lighting Industry Association
- Wiring options also available for US & Canada