An impressive run of British 1930/40's green-enamelled industrial pendant lights by Maxlume, with polished aluminium caps. Salvaged from a warehouse in Manchester. Some characterful chipping of the enamel commensurate with their age and former function.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request