A run of larger 1940/50'’s British industrial pendant lights by Maxlume, salvaged from a factory in the north of England. Cast aluminium with thick domed glass diffusers. We'’ve left these lights in the original grey paintwork, simply beeswaxing them to bring out the patina. Large runs of British industrial lighting like this are an increasing rarity.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request