We have a few of these extremely unusual and rare 1950's industrial pendant lights removed from the former Kandem lighting factory in Leipzig, East Germany. Resembling a Roman centurian#39;'s helmet, they comprise a re-powdercoated black shade mounted on a polished aluminium gallery with a polished internal reflector.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request