A run of 1920’s opaline tulip pendant lights salvaged from a chapel in the north of England. The shades are mounted on brushed brass ‘monks-cap’ fittings with original hanging hooks.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request