Vintage East German Fluorescent Pendant Light -With Glass-

Vintage
Ref: 1282
Sorry, this product has been sold out.

Description

Stylish communist-era hanging twin-fluorescent lights in the original paintwork, with protective tubular glass enclosures.

Removed from a factory in East Germany. Beeswaxed to stabilise.

Completely re-wired and supplied with new 58w T8 fluorescent tubes. DALI dimmable.

  • 1 x 2m steel suspension cable
  • 2m braided grey 5-core flex (dimmable)
  • Extra chain/cable/flex available on request
  • Supplied fully assembled and tested to BS EN 60598
Stock Level
0
Dimensions
H: 20cm x L: 157cm
Weight
7.8kg