A large haul of 1940's white enamelled pendants with convex glass diffusers and polished rims. Salvaged from an MOD facility in Stirling, Scotland. This is now a rare British industrial light, particularly in this kind of quantity. These lights are in excellent condition with only minor wear and patination to the enamel.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request