Vintage reclaimed communist-era strip light, retro fitted with dimmable LED tubes.
Designed in 1950 and produced in the 1960/1970s by VEB Leuchtenbau Wittenberg/Paul Mrosek KG Wittenberg.
Beautifully manufactured in glass and cast-aluminium and originally manufactured to be explosion, dust and gas proof. This light fitting was used in petrochemical plants, mines and power stations, predominantly in East Germany.
In the original grey paintwork.
Completely rewired with new bespoke LED components. The interior frame is powder-coated in grey.
Fitted with 2 no. fully dimmable (1-10v) LED T8 tubes. Available in 2 colour temperatures, 3000k (White) or 2200k (Extra Warm White).
Can also be supplied as pendants mounted on steel ‘Y’ profile wires, please see image.
- Supplied fully assembled and tested to BS EN 60598.
- Also available in Mains Dimming or DALI options, please enquire.
|Dimensions||160 × 20 × 22 cm|