A white opaline glass globe pendant light, hand blown in a traditional foundry.
A classic communist period design used throughout the former Eastern Bloc.
Now remade faithfully to the original design. The glass is blown by hand in a traditional glass foundry.
Mounted on a porcelain and black-painted aluminium gallery.
- Wired as standard with 1.5m braided flex. Please just let us know if you need longer lengths.
- E27 Bulbholder.
- Max 60w, LED bulbs recommended.
- Supplied on a cord-grip fitting with black cord-grip conduit ceiling plate.
- Supplied fully assembled and tested to CE & BS EN 60598 standards.
- Wiring options also available for US & Canada.
|Dimensions||20 × 30 cm|