We've just found another small batch of Concorde lights, first come first served.... These beautiful 1960's lights by Holophane have been salvaged from one of the Concorde hangars at Heathrow airport, recently demolished. A polished steel and aluminium framework with thick Holophane primatic glass shade. Fully refurbished and ready to go.
Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
- A new fixed bulbholder (E27 or US E26)
- 1m steel chain or 1m steel suspension cable
- 1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
- Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress
- Extra chain/cable/flex available on request