A batch of early British fluorescent pendant lights manufactured by GEC in the 1930?s/40?s, very rare.
Retained in the original cream paint finish.
Salvaged from an old school building in the east end of London. Completely re-wired and supplied with a new 58w T8 fluorescent tube. Coloured gels can be supplied in a range of colours by request. DALI dimmable. Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit:
1m steel chains or 1m steel suspension cables
1.5m braided flex in a choice of colours
Extra chain/cable/flex available on request